If you are crazy in love, you probably want to know if your partner has the same feelings. You are afraid that “love is blind” and you can’t tell whether his behavior is a sign of true love or it is just your imagination. It’s not difficult to find out how he feels if you just know what to look after. There are certain signs he loves you and if you recognize them in your boyfriend is quite clear that he’s mad about you.
Signs that show he makes plans for the two of you:
- He sees you next to him many years from now. Instead of saying “I” he says “we” and he doesn’t refer to “you and me” anymore, but to “us”.
- He tells you it’s time to meet his family.
- He is not reticent in introducing you to his best friends and he has even invited you to go to a wedding with him. Interest in meeting your friends also denotes love.
- He asks you when you can get off work next year, so that he could plan his days off accordingly and you can leave on vacation together.
- There’s no sign that he thinks at his exes anymore and you are not in a relationship in which you can also date other people.
Love words and gestures that really mean something:
- He really loves you if you happen to surprise him contemplating you in silence and if he is embarrassed when you catch him.
- He lets you know he thinks about you because he sends you love messages and calls you just to hear your voice.
- You constantly receive gifts from him, even if they are not expensive. It’s not the price tag that matters, but the thought. A flower can be more touching than an expensive jewel if it was bought with you in mind.
- He willingly offers to help you cook instead of watching TV until diner is ready.
- Even if he goes to bed earlier, he still wakes up when you go to bed just to kiss you good night.
- He doesn’t leave you waiting for him when you go on a date and he even arrives there before you. It might not seem much, but a guy arriving earlier at a date is anxious to see you again.
Obvious things showing that he loves your company and likes spending time with you:
- Once you notice that a man would rather stay with you, regardless of what you are doing, instead of doing something else that he might enjoy more, he is definitely head over hills.
- He is interested in your hobbies and passions and is willing to take part in them even though they are not actually his favorite pastimes.
- He agrees to skip an activity that he loves in order for you two to be able to do something together. He even agrees to accompany you when you go shopping because he knows this pleases you.
- He spends more and more time with you each day and you never hear him making plans on his own.
Signs that tell he’s interested in you and in how you feel and think:
- You can consider yourself a lucky woman if you have a man who takes the time to actually listen to you and understand what you feel. It’s no doubt that he loves you.
- He clearly loves you if he shows interest for your thoughts and if he seems to worry if something is wrong with you.
- A man in love is a man willing to help you when you are in need. More than that, he also knows when you need help without you saying it out loud.
- Probably the most important clue that he loves you is the fact that it makes you smile. It’s always there for you and his support is unconditioned.
You might wonder “does he love me?” when you first start a relationship, but once you notice the above signs, the answer to your question is “yes” and it’s for sure.
Image Credit: Idea go